Campers have fun with friends while playing games, enjoying outdoor sports, taking nature walks, and getting crafty with food, art, and science.
Rising Kindergarten - 5th Grade
2023 Full Day Camp: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM; $215 for the week or $50 per day with an online preregistration
2023 Half Day Camp: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM-12:30PM or 12:30PM-5:00PM; $150 for the week or $28 per day with an online preregistration
Questions? Contact the Xplore office at or 919-229-0196. To see a list of all themes and weeks, click here.
Early and Late Care
- Track-out camp hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- Early care is available from 7:30-8:00AM and is $25 per week or $7/day (optional).
- Late care is available from 5:00-5:30PM and is $25 per week or $7/day (optional).
Ways to Save
- Consecutive Week Rate: When you come to camp for a full day full week multiple weeks in a row you will get a consecutive week rate of $10 off per week after the first week.
- Refer a Friend: When you refer a friend and they register, and attend, a full day full week of camp; then you will receive a $15 credit to your account.
- Discounts: Discounts will be based on your registration. We only apply one per week and only on full day full week registrations. The following discounts are available and will be applied after registration:
- 2023 Hope Lutheran Church Members: If you are a Hope member you receive $15 off.
- 2023 Multiple Child Discount: 2nd child receives $15 off; 3rd child receives $20 off.
- 2023 Promo Code: Throughout the year we will do promotions for discounts where you will have to add a Promo Code given into registration to receive the discount.
The following policies and fees apply. Please note that NO refunds will be given for cancellations once your registration has been processed.
- If you need to switch weeks or make any other changes, you will be assessed a $15 change fee.
- Once your registration has been processed, if you cancel for any reason before the week begins, you are still responsible for paying half the fees for that week/day.
- Once your registration has been processed, if you cancel for any reason after the week begins, you are still responsible for paying 100% the fees for all weeks/days for which you registered.
- Late fee's will apply for any balances not paid by the week of attendance $10 a month.
If we experience inclement weather, Xplore Track Out Camp will make announcements on delayed openings and/or closings on our Facebook page and website at www.hopelutheranwf.org. We do not follow Wake County’s schedule regarding inclement weather. In the event that Xplore opens on a delay or closes early, you are still responsible for the full camp fees according to your registration. In the event that Xplore is closed due to inclement weather, Xplore Families will receive a 50% credit for future camp dates. We will make every effort to open on a normal schedule; however, please use your best judgment regarding road conditions and traveling safely.